Old School Drain Cleaner In Joliet SW Chicago Suburbs
PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Since 1885Rated 4.9 out of 1254 reviews
In the 1860's Chicago had one of first comprehensive sewage systems in America. PDM installed some of first Joliet area sewer piping in the early 1900's. Today Chicago has the largest water and sewage treatment works of any city in the world.
Is Your Drain Clogged, Spitting And Tossing?
PDM drain cleaner experts love challenges ... from foul odors or gurgling sounds, to tree roots or drain piping repair and video drain inspection! PDM is committed to finding honest solutions to get your drain clean of clogs.
Over the last 138 years PDM has found common causes of sewer cleaning arise from non-flushable debris, grease deposits, tree roots, broken pipe, offset pipe, or where a pipe belly develops causing sewer to backup. It’s our goal to help you stress less and get back to normal as soon as possible.
Drain Cleaner Solutions From A Good Neighbor Since 1885.
Concerned about being taken advantage of? Our job is to make you happy.
- We listen and care about your drain problem.
- Will investigate and explain what we found, offer sewer cleaning service options and pricing, then fix it the right way.
- No cutting corners like some, but will work to meet or exceed your expectations
- Work safely and leave things even better than we found them.
- No excuses or try to shift the blame to others.
- Commercial sewer drain cleaner
Sewer Gas Problem?
Drain clogged, sewer pipe crack or leak can cause sewer gas. Loose toilet? No water in a sink or floor drain, even blocked air vents? While sewer gas isn’t dangerous in small amounts, they can contribute to sewer gas toxicity at high levels. Call PDM to locate and repair sewer gas problem.
Mute The Clogged Drain!
Use a drain video camera to see the problem. We'll then remove the clog so you can get back to normal fast. PDM has a 138 year track record for reliable sewer and drain service in the greater Joliet area. You're in good hands. Call 815-726-6264 .
Ultimately the only thing that should get flushed into your plumbing is toilet paper, as it's designed to disintegrate. Even wipes labeled as "flushable" really aren't! But if you get past the point of prevention, we're here to help with honest drain cleaning advice.
Like It Never Even Happened.
PDM is proud to be recognized for providing quick drain and sewer services. We have the knowledge and tools to get the job done right the first time.
- Home - fast solutions in a way that maximizes the lifespan of your drain line.
- Food & Hospitality Managers - cleanliness is imperative. PDM will respond the right way, be neat, and deliver service that enhances your customer’s experience.
- Property & Facility Managers - We know the stresses you face trying to keep tenants and building owners happy.
- School, Religious & Institution Specialist - Highly experienced in delicate situations.
Ensuring The Satisfaction Of Everyone We Serve.
Putting things down the drain that should not go will clog a sewer drain line! Only toilet paper should go down the toilets.
You can tell if the sewer line is clogged a few different ways:
- Backed up drains in your home.
- Drainage in sewer clean out pipe.
- Water backs up in shower when toilet flushes.
If you think you have a sewer line clog, we can help. Contact PDM Plumbing today for professional services guaranteed to get your home back up and running soon!
There are two ways a plumber will decide to clean out a main sewer line clog:
- Snake - The most common way to unclog a drain, a snake uses different rotating attachment heads to loosen and remove obstructions in the line.
- Hydro-Jetting - This method uses high-pressured water to completely clear out a line.
A main drain house clean-out is a pipe that is located outside of the home. They appear to be a capped pipe sticking up out of the ground about 4 - 6 inches. The clean-outs provide access to your main sewer line and will be accessed if your line is clogged. To learn more or to schedule a plumbing service, contact the experts at PDM today!
Drain Cleaning Review
"Excellent emergency service. Mike did a good job rodding out our sewer line of tree roots." -- John K.