Air duct cleaning eliminates years of built-up dust and grime. The buildup inside air ducts can contaminate your indoor air. This can lead to a foul odor in your home, and can cause health problems such as headaches, difficulty breathing or coughing. Benefits of air duct cleaning:
Dirty HVAC system works harder, thus using more energy to keep you at a comfortable temperature. So, in an indirect way duct cleaning can help with efficiency.
"We had all our vents cleaned out today for the first time. The two technicians did an outstanding job...I highly recommend..." - Carol W.
Generally, air duct cleaning can be done every 3 to 5 years. That can greatly depending on the size and age of your home, your health, as well as a few other factors. The experts at PDM Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can professionally keep your air ducts clean, making sure that all of the buildup is gone.
Making you comfortable is our job. We can help you breathe easier, sleep better by cleaning, scrubbing your air ducts. Here's how we perform a quality air duct cleaning.
- Protect your place.
- Remove air registers and cover openings
- Once your vents are sealed, we hook up the vacuum and let it begin pulling the loose dirt and debris out of your ducts with a HEPA sealed vacuum.
- Next we send a brush agitator down the ducts as far upstream and downstream as possible. This will help free up any debris or particulates that have collected along the sides of the ducts, and will allow our vacuum to continue to pull them free.
- We take all of your registers outside and give them a thorough cleaning. Any dust, debris, pollen, or irritants that have built up on the registers is removed.
- Finally, no chemical sanitizers are used in your air ducts.
The result is a duct system that delivers nothing but clean, fresh air.
You’ll notice less dust, fewer allergies, and a furnace, air conditioning system that isn’t working as hard to keep you comfortable. This means better indoor air quality and lower energy bills. Best of all, you’ll be maintaining the life of your HVAC system, so you’ll be saving on maintenance costs or on the cost of a new HVAC. Get the best air duct cleaning Joliet-SW Chicago Suburbs can provide and you’ll have all of the above.
Even if you are lucky enough not to suffer from allergies, asthma, headaches, coughing, and watery eyes, you can choose to have your family breathe cleaner, fresher, more healthy indoor air. Learn about 7 air cleaning ideas.
For more information on PDM air duct cleaning services or to schedule a convenient appointment, contact us (815) 726-6264 today! Your comfort is guaranteed and we protect you with masks, gloves, shoe covers and social distance. Save $100, today only $495 for one furnace system. Call a trusted partner.