Air Duct Cleaning Services For Joliet & The SW Chicago Suburbs
PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Since 1885Rated 4.9 out of 1136 reviews
When was the last time you cleaned your air ducts?
Air duct cleaning eliminates years of built-up dust and grime. The buildup inside air ducts can contaminate your indoor air. This can lead to an odor in your home, even cause health problems such as headaches, difficulty breathing or coughing. Benefits of air duct cleaning:
A dirty HVAC system works harder, thus using more energy to keep you at a comfortable temperature. So, in an indirect way, duct cleaning can help with efficiency as well.
What Can Build Up In My Air Ducts?
Forty pounds of a hodgepodge of contaminants can be produced in a typical three-bedroom home every year according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Anything that floats through your home's air can be recirculated in the air and build up in your air ducts, including:
For the most benefit to your lungs, try air duct cleaning every three to five years. This of course greatly depends on the size and age of your home, your own health, pets, visitors and a few other factors. The experts at PDM Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can help you determine the ideal interval to support your family's health and comfort. We'll give your air ducts a thorough professional cleaning to make sure all that buildup is gone.
Air Duct Cleaning For Home & Business - SAVE $100
Making you comfortable is our job. We can help you breathe easier and sleep better by cleaning your air ducts. Here's how we perform a quality air duct cleaning.
- Protect your place with shoe covers, floor protection, neat service and more.
- Remove air registers and cover openings.
- Once your vents are sealed, we hook up the vacuum and let it begin pulling the loose dirt and debris out of your ducts with a HEPA sealed vacuum.
- Next we send a brush agitator down the ducts as far upstream and downstream as possible. This will help free up any debris or particulates that have collected along the sides of the ducts, and will allow our vacuum to continue to pull them free.
- We take all of your registers outside and give them a thorough cleaning. Any dust, debris, pollen or irritants that have built up on the registers is removed.
- Finally, no chemical sanitizers are used in your air ducts.
The result is a duct system delivering clean, fresh air. You’ll notice less dust, fewer allergies and a furnace and air conditioning system that isn’t working as hard to keep you comfortable. This means better indoor air quality and lower energy bills while extending the life of your HVAC system. Schedule air duct cleaning in the greater Joliet area, contact PDM.
PDM Helps You Breathe Easier Since 1885.
Even if you are lucky enough not to suffer from allergies, asthma, headaches, coughing and watery eyes, you can choose to have your family breathe cleaner, fresher, more healthy indoor air. For more information on our air duct cleaning services or to schedule your appointment, drop us a message online or call 815-726-6264 today!
Excellent service call!
Our tech, Jimmy, was outstanding! Lots of knowledge and personality! He’s a feather in your hat!
- Ron E.