About PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Services.
Solid Advice for Homes, Business & Institutional Clients Since 1885
“Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
To our creative mechanical craftsmen that means doing what’s right, doing the best we can and showing we care. Going back to when her Majesty the Statue of Liberty came ashore in 1885, PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling has been working to keep you comfortable!
Plumbing, heating or ac problems are never fun. You want your mechanical problem fixed right, right now. But choosing a company to trust is not always easy. That’s why at PDM we do things differently. From the time you call to when we arrive until we leave you’ll notice a difference. Our job is to make you comfortable in more than one way.
Our technicians are some of most experienced in the area. When you call PDM for plumbing, heating or cooling service in your home or business, your technician will diagnose your situation, explain his solution in easy-to-understand terms and give you the cost before he begins the work.
- Any mechanical problem fixed at your convenience
- Free energy saving ideas
- Free estimates on new equipment
- Maintenance programs to keep you safe and lower operating costs
- PDM offers free estimates for commercial, institutional and industrial new construction, build-out or remodel projects.
- Free bathroom remodeling estimate and ideas
You can count on PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling to get you back to normal fast. Call for polite and amazingly neat service. Let the PDM Clean Team pick up where comfort left off. 815-726-6264.
Old Fashioned Craftsmanship Never Goes Out Of Style
Meet Our Team Of Craftsmen
What You Can Count On From Us
Who We Are And What We Stand For
Who we work with. Since 1885 our residential experts has cared for your water, drain and indoor air needs. PDM also plans, builds and delivers for commercial, institutional and municipal clients. PDM is experienced and ready to serve 24/7.
How we work: PDM raises the bar in quality standards and try to go beyond code. We test our work vigorously and make it look good. Our policy is to treat you with the same respect we would expect others to show toward our family. And if children are present we’ll be extra careful and make sure dangerous tools are protected. We’re licensed and fully insured for your safety.
Success & reviews: results count. Finding someone you trust is never easy, especially for home repair service. These clients tried a company with a proven track record of 130 years.
“My daughter and I are very pleased with the work you did for us. I will continue to highly recommend you to all my co-workers and friends.” Marge N.
“Service is really where PDM separates themselves from other contractors I have worked with over the past 25 years.” – W. Thompson, Lockport Township High School – Read more
What to expect. Screened for your protection.
Before we arrive you'll receive a text or email with a photo and bio of your serviceman. You’ll open your door to a smiling, uniformed expert wearing shoe covers. We’ll inspect your system, diagnose the problem and offer an upfront price. Your technicians are background checked with random drug testing to increase on-the-job safety and ensure quality services.
Job safety. We understand the importance of protective equipment and site safety from housekeeping, fire prevention, material handling and fall protection. PDM plumbers and heating, cooling techs have Three Rivers Safety Training and has a high insurance rating. You won’t go wrong. Guaranteed.
Our Community Service Matters
Awards Alone Mean Nothing
But… all these awards have delivered outstanding service to our of clients. That’s what really matters.
- Outstanding Business Service Award
Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Illinois Centennial Award – IL Historical Society
- Safety Award Winner – Three Rivers Manufacturers Association
- Safety Award Winner – Sheet Metal & AC Contractors National Association
- Readers’ Choice Award 2016 & 2017 – Joliet Herald News – Best Heating & AC Service, Best Plumbing Service, Best Business To Business Service, and Best Employer – under 50 Employees
- Top 10 Performer Nationwide – Nexstar
PDM Community Service
- Board Member & Treasurer Three Rivers Manufacturers’ Association
- Board Member Three Rivers Manufacturers’ Educational Partners
- Member BBB Better Business Bureau of Chicago
- Board Member Plumbing & Mechanical Contractors Association Joliet
- Member SMACNA NE Illinois Sheet Metal Contractors Association
- Member PHCC Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
- Member Plumbing Council of Chicagoland
- Member Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Former Board member Will County Center for Economic Development
- Member of Rotary International
- Past member Board of Trustees, Lewis University
- Past Board of Trustees Chair Joliet Junior College – Rudy Mahalik, Jr.
- Current Board of Trustees Joliet Junior College – John Mahalik, PDM V.P.
- Former Vice-Chairman of Greater Joliet YMCA Metro Board
- Past board member of Catholic Charities
These people respond so quickly. We feel their prices are very reasonable especially considering that some of the work they have done for us has been on an emergency basis. Their employees are polite, knowledgeable, well mannered, and always clean up. They explained the problems and gave us options. We highly recommend this company.
Anthony F. Channahon, IL
See More Reviews