About PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Services.
Solid Advice for Homes, Business & Institutional Clients Since 1885
“Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
To our creative craftsmen that means doing what’s right, doing the best we can and showing we care. Going back to when the Statue of Liberty came ashore in 1885, PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling has been working to keep you comfortable!
Who do you choose?
Plumbing, heating or ac problems are never fun. But choosing a company to trust is not always easy. You have a choice. You can choose cheap Chuck to give you a low price and then adds extras or worse, cuts corners and doesn’t care if a problem develops in the future.
PDM raises the bar in quality standards.
First of all, from the time you call until we leave you’ll notice a difference. Our job is to make you comfortable in more than one way.
When you choose PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling service you will receive a photo and short bio of your experienced technician before we arrive. Your skilled technician will diagnose your situation, explain service solutions in easy-to-understand terms and give you the cost before he begins the work.
Order great advice from a team that cares.
- Service plans to keep you safe, avoid emergency repairs and lower operating costs
- Any mechanical problem fixed at your convenience
- Complimentary energy saving ideas
- Complimentary estimates on new equipment
- PDM offers complimentary estimates for commercial, institutional and industrial new construction, build-out or remodel projects.
- Complimentary bathroom remodeling estimate and ideas
You can count on PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling to get you back to normal fast. Call for polite and amazingly neat service. Let the PDM Clean Team pick up where comfort left off. 815-726-6264.
Old Fashioned Craftsmanship Never Goes Out Of Style
Meet Our Team Of Craftsmen
What You Can Count On From Us
Who We Are And What We Stand For
Who we work with.
Since 1885 our residential experts has cared for your water, drain and indoor air needs. PDM also plans, builds and delivers for commercial, institutional and municipal clients. PDM is experienced and ready to serve 24/7.
How we work:
PDM raises the bar in quality standards and try to go beyond code. We test our work vigorously and make it look good. Our policy is to treat you with the same respect we would expect others to show toward our family. And if children are present we’ll be extra careful and make sure dangerous tools are protected. We’re licensed and fully insured for your safety.
Success & reviews: results count.
Finding someone you trust is never easy, especially for home repair service. These clients tried a company with a proven track record of 130 years.
“My daughter and I are very pleased with the work you did for us. I will continue to highly recommend you to all my co-workers and friends.” Marge N.
“Service is really where PDM separates themselves from other contractors I have worked with over the past 25 years.” – W. Thompson, Lockport Township High School – Read more
What to expect. Screened for your protection.
Before we arrive you’ll receive a text or email with a photo and bio of your serviceman. You’ll open your door to a smiling, uniformed expert wearing shoe covers. We’ll inspect your system, diagnose the problem and offer an upfront price. Your technicians are background checked with random drug testing to increase on-the-job safety and ensure quality services.
We understand the importance of protective equipment and site safety from housekeeping, fire prevention, material handling and fall protection. PDM plumbers and heating, cooling techs have Three Rivers Safety Training and has a high insurance rating. You won’t go wrong. Guaranteed.
Our Community Service Matters
Awards Alone Mean Nothing
But… all these awards have delivered outstanding service to our of clients. That’s what really matters.
- Outstanding Business Service Award
Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Illinois Centennial Award – IL Historical Society
- Safety Award Winner – Three Rivers Manufacturers Association
- Safety Award Winner – Sheet Metal & AC Contractors National Association
- Readers’ Choice Award 2016 & 2017 – Joliet Herald News – Best Heating & AC Service, Best Plumbing Service, Best Business To Business Service, and Best Employer – under 50 Employees
- Top 10 Performer Nationwide – Nexstar
PDM Community Service
- Three Rivers Manufacturers’ Association Board Member & Treasurer
- Three Rivers Manufacturers’ Educational Partners Board Member
- Better Business Bureau of Chicago Member BBB
- Plumbing & Mechanical Contractors Association Joliet Board Member
- SMACNA NE Illinois Sheet Metal Contractors Association Member
- PHCC Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association Member
- Plumbing Council of Chicagoland Member
- Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce & Industry Member
- Will County Center for Economic Development Former Board member
- Rotary International Member
- Lewis University Past member Board of Trustees
- Joliet Junior College – Rudy Mahalik, Jr. Past Board of Trustees Chair
- Joliet Junior College – John Mahalik, PDM V.P. Current Board of Trustees
- Greater Joliet YMCA Metro Board Former Vice-Chairman
- Catholic Charities Past Board Member
These people respond so quickly. We feel their prices are very reasonable especially considering that some of the work they have done for us has been on an emergency basis. Their employees are polite, knowledgeable, well mannered, and always clean up. They explained the problems and gave us options. We highly recommend this company.
Anthony F. Channahon, IL
See More Reviews