PDM is always looking for interesting people who care. If you’d like to be part of our business family, consider a career move to an established 136-year-old plumbing, heating and cooling service and installation company in the SW Chicago suburbs. We strive to raise our standards for quality, safety and sustainability.
Accounts Payable Processor and Pre-Apprentice Shop Assistant Wanted.
We're growing and looking to hire two good people. If you're enthusiastic and dedicated, join our team.
Below you can attach your resume, qualifications, skills, past experience and position of interest. PDM office is in Joliet, IL. For more details call 815-726-6264 and ask for Jake Mahalik, VP.
Accounts Payable Processor
Do you enjoy smiling, having fun and working with numbers please send your resume.
You will be primarily be responsible for the receipt, review, and classification of accounts payables transactions to ensure accurate and timely processing. This may include reviewing data, determining the accuracy of the information, researching discrepancies where apparent, interfacing with internal departments and vendors/suppliers to reach resolution, and obtaining proper approvals.
- Enter all vouchers for payments
- Prepare invoice deduction notices as necessary
- Answer vendor inquiries
- Prepare A/P checks
- Take all cash discounts in a timely manner
- Print and review A/P reports
- Maintain all A/P files
- Review statements
- Answering general client phone calls for service
1 year of accounts payable or related experience. Multi-company accounts payable processing experience. Good math aptitude and the ability to work accurately with numbers. Ability to research and reconcile accounts and work with vendors to resolve issues. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or G.E.D. Quickbooks experience a plus.
Pre-Apprentice Shop Assistant
A real opportunity to work your way into a trade.
Are you sharp, happy, care about your work, enjoys learning? Send your resume for a possible HVAC/plumber pre-apprentice in Joliet – Will County, IL. You will support field work from inventory, to delivery, to technician assistant and more. Great opportunity to learn the trade from the ground up.
- You enjoy a variety of jobs to do.
- You naturally will do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- You are Mechanically inclined, enjoy working with your hands, and pays attention to small things.
- You enjoy helping others. You are polite, neat and caring.
- Can work alone and a good team player.
- Experience with electric, plumbing, HVAC or military service is a PLUS.
- Show up on time every day with the attitude of a WINNER.
- You have a High School Diploma.
- You have a clean driving record.
- You can lift 75 lbs.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check including driving record and criminal history.
If you are an honest, service-oriented person who loves to smile, we invite you to send your resume.
Thanks for your interest!
The PDM Comfort Team