Neat plumber local.
PDM plumbers work safely, keep their word, and enjoy helping you solve a plumbing repair problem. We go out of our way to make you more comfortable, more successful with any plumbing repair service in the greater Bolingbrook, Joliet, New Lenox, Plainfield, IL area.
No plumbing repair job is too big or too small—from bathroom or kitchen remodeling to a leaky water heater or toilet repair to water backflow testing or clogged sewer drain, we fix it all! The PDM Clean Team is here to help. And your PDM plumbing repairman is not complete until you are 100% satisfied and we clean up.
Trusted plumbing maintenance plans.
Designed for year-round plumbing reliability, PDM’s home and commercial annual maintenance plans help avoid costly failures with exclusive savings. Our team will conduct a thorough inspection of your plumbing systems and perform maintenance to keep them working correctly. We’ll look for small problems that can become emergency issues and fix them early.
Why choose PDM for local plumbing repairs.
PDM plumbers offer a full range of home and commercial eco-friendly plumbing repair services. Our skilled local plumbers promises the following with each and every call:
- Live answering when needed 24/7/365.
- Respectful – We’re homeowners too, so we’re polite, certified, licensed, insured.
- Kinda of a neat freak – We protect your place, wear shoe covers, always clean our messes.
- Resourceful – Determined, on-time plumbing team gets you back to doing what you love.
- Advice you can count on – Our 135 year of experience offers options for any plumbing maintenance, repair or installation. We won’t sell you something you don’t need.
- Upfront pricing – You’ll never pay more than you’re quoted.
- 100% happiness guarantee – Going beyond to make you happy and comfortable.
- 1 year risk-free guarantee – If you are not happy we will redo for free.
- Environmentally friendly – We recycle, improve efficiency and use sustainable materials.
Try the neat difference for a plumber nearby – call PDM Plumbing 815-726-6264.
Contact a trusted plumber nearby to schedule an appointment for guaranteed plumbing repair in the greater Bolingbrook, Joliet, New Lenox and Plainfield, IL area.
PDM Plumbing repair review
I am writing to tell you that you have an employee, Dan Kramerich, that is so special, he makes your company stand out! His work habits are impeccable. He is reliable, personable and helpful. What a pleasure it has been just knowing that someone like him exists in a world that has become cold and calculating–something–he isn’t!! How wonderful it is to know that others will benefit from knowing him too. — RITA Z.
Piping- Water, Gas, Process
Gas, water, process piping.
PDM piping sets the bare higher.
Whatever ails your piping Talented PDM Pipefitters will be there. PDM Plumbing has an extensive history of piping work for homes, schools, industry, hospitals, business, warehousing and multifamily buildings. Our team has the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to deliver outstanding results on your piping project.
PDM Plumbers will not cut corners when it comes to your health and safety. Whatever you need let PDM Piping experts get you back to normal fast. Contact PDM, a quality union contractor for free advice. Piping services in Joliet SW Chicago suburbs.
Trusted PDM piping services since 1885.
Quality piping repair, fabrication and shut off valves for over 100 Years!
- Pipe busting. Water pipe leak stopped fast
- Replace corroded water, drain pipe
- Rescue frozen pipes, building winterization
- Water repiping home or business
- Sanitary sewer piping repair, replace
- Process piping – medical gas, steam, water, oxygen, drain prefab and installation
- Shut off valves for gas, water piping and more
- Industrial pipe, pipeline
- Gas pipe for appliances, grills, room heaters, kitchens and more
- Chiller water repiping
- Multifamily water repiping
- Multifamily laundry conversion to individual washing machine piping
- Multifamily boiler conversion to individual heating
- Commercial roof drain cleaning, repair, install
Let PDM piping provide knowledge, education and inspiration.
PDM builds with purpose. Core values of fairness and honesty are the building blocks of who we are and what we stand for. They give us purpose. We invite you to learn more about them…hire us!
Phone 815-726-6264 or 630-378-4488
Faucet repair, replacement.
Do you wash your hands 9 times a day?
Faucets are often ignored even when yelling for attention. You’ll get the knowledge, tools and experience to help with any unhappy dripping faucet repair.
- Carefully disassemble and inspect your faucet
- Replace broken or worn parts
- Reassemble and test for proper operation
- Polish and clean up the work area
- Make sure you are 100% satisfied
- Our job is to keep you safe and comfortable
Worried who to invite over?
After 134 years of service we’ve learned people are the heart of everything we do. The PDM faucet repair team is licensed, insured, background certified and has random substance testing for your protection. Plus receive a text photo and bio of the tech coming over! Call PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling for expert faucet repair and replacement in Joliet SW Chicago Suburbs.
Phone 815-726-6264 or 630-378-4488
PDM Plumbing fixture review.
Water softener service.
Hard water service since the early 1900’s.
For nearly 100 years, our family owned business has been providing hard water solutions. You’ll get the best water softener and water conditioning repair and installation service in the Joliet SW Chicago Suburbs.
Water softener repair.
If your water softener has issues and needs to be maintained or repaired, give us a call. PDM services all major brands including Culligan water softener, Fleck water softener, GE water softener, Kenmore water softener, Kinetico water softener and more.
PDM will inspect your water softener top-to-bottom to learn what needs fixing, what needs maintaining & what can wait. We know Soft Water Systems! We’ll offer options and price before work begins.
Time for a new water softener?
Hard water Is more than an irritation. As the areas oldest water filtration and water softener expert we get asked “what is hard water” often. In reality hard water is like concrete. Over time hard water scale builds up in pipes, appliances (you should drain your water heater every year to remove minerals for a longer life and more hot water), and plumbing fixtures. Chemically hard water is high in dissolved minerals, both calcium and magnesium according to the USGS Water Science School.
As a result hard water minerals stick to everything it touches. Hard water joins with soap to make a sticky paste that clings to your skin, hair, clothes, sinks, tubs, therefor makes cleaning difficult and yes, more costly.
Hard water problems.
First of all hard water gives you essential dietary minerals, such as calcium and magnesium. We usually hook up the soft water piping for hot water only to protect appliances and avoid hard water hair and hard water skin. Hard water can reduce moisture in your skin and hair and leave behind a film. This can cause you to feel less clean to the touch, affect dandruff and irritate dry skin problems such as eczema. Finally, by piping only the hot water to the softener, your natural hard water is still available to drink and water plants with cold water.
Hard water & cleaning.
Let PDM find a hard water solution for you.
Now that you know a little about hard water affects, let PDM water filter experts test your water and find a solution. A whole home water softener system can help to correct the negative effects of hard water and make your daily life easier. Call PDM for home or commercial water softener for free water softener advice in Joliet and SW Chicago suburbs.
PDM water softener review.
PDM did an AWESOME job!! We are totally satisfied with the work Dan did in replacing our water softener. Our old 15 year softener was not operating correctly and he quickly diagnosed the problem and we chose to have the old unit replaced. He arrived right on time, was totally professional and cleaned up extremely well after the job. Can’t recommend this company highly enough, they are an honest, hard working group and it was a pleasure dealing with everyone on their team. — Bill D. in Joliet, IL
Home & commercial water filtering solutions.
Even though we enjoy one of the best water standards in the world we still can have objections.
75% of Americans are concerned about their water. Are you?
- Cities, private wells, even next door neighborhoods water quality can differ.
- If your water doesn’t meet your standards for taste or quality, PDM’s experienced Joliet area water filtering team can offer solutions for your home, school or business.
- City and well water filtering for drinking water, hard water, iron, rust, odors, rotten eggs smell, chlorine and more.
- Commercial water treatment for restaurants, hospitality, education, landlords, healthcare, small manufacturing, grocery stores.
- PDM cares about your health and safety. We are licensed, insured, and prescreened for your protection. Guaranteeing your satisfaction since 1885.
Does your water embarrass you? Contact PDM Plumbing for free water filtering advice.
Enjoy chlorine-free water.
Municipalities water filter system do their best to provide drinkable water to you. They use chemicals, among them chlorine, to treat the water and kill most disease-causing bacteria and viruses before water gets to your home.
Scientists have known for years that chlorine carries risks. Chlorine causes your skin and hair to be dryer and look older. Chlorine also increases rates of bladder cancer, birth defects, and brain cancer have been associated with chlorine.
When you bathe with tap water you can be exposed to chloroform, a hazardous by-product of chlorination that can be absorbed through the skin, by breathing, or by swallowing shower or bath water.
Call PDM, a trusted name in water filtering.
Ask PDM’s Water Filtering Pros for advice on the best whole house water filter and commercial water filtration systems in Joliet SW Chicago suburbs.
PDM Plumbing review.
Universal bathroom remodeling.
Let’s face it, universal bathroom remodeling makes sense, today and tomorrow. From replacing a bathtub with a walk-in shower, adding a shower seat, a handheld shower, body spray shower, steam shower, smart toilet seat or equally important, functional safety grab bars.
Don’t choose the wrong remodeling company.
First of all I’m not trying to knock my competitors. But with so much on the line, our advice is trust your judgement and look at the practical side too. Common sense tells you that there are many ways to go wrong. Here are a few.
- You choose a terrific contractor, but he overextends himself and your job stretches out far, far too long.
- You meet a contractor whose real talent is salesmanship, not building. You don’t get anything like the quality of workmanship he promised.
- The crew is rude, crude, or unhelpful. You absolutely hate having them in your home.
- The contractor is fine and well-meaning—but disorganized. Things don’t happen on schedule. Measurements are wrong. Supplies don’t arrive on time. The worksite is a mess.
- Or nothing specific is wrong, but you just aren’t pleased with the project.
Anyone can put a portfolio of pretty photos together.
Lots of people present themselves well. Likewise most of us have good intentions. The fact is, though, some bathroom remodelers are top-of-the-line and some aren’t.
As a 134 year old contractor PDM has a proven tract record of giving you our utmost respect and getting the job done the smart way. Above all PDM has the background and experience to help improve your everyday life with ADA accessible universal bathroom remodeling.
Choose a top-notch bathroom remodeling team.
PDM won’t cut corners. One call does it all for practical solutions that fit your needs and budget. Let PDM accessible bathroom remodeling experts help you gracefully age in your home.
Call 815-726-6264 or 630-378-4488
Home standby generator.
Power goes out. A standby natural gas generator sounds good now.
You won’t have to lift a finger if power goes out. Within 10 seconds your natural gas generator starts and supplies your home with electricity until the utility power is restored.
Everything is automatic. Backup generator provides reliability, performance and no refueling. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working natural gas generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running, your security system on and your basement dry.
Quiet, outdoor natural gas backup generator offers neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner. Commercial-grade engine built to withstand extreme workloads.
Commercial standby generator.
A standby commercial generator keeps your power on and your business open during an outage. It’s installed outside your business (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re open or closed. All within seconds of a power outage.
Protect your revenue stream and your inventory during an outage. Commercial natural gas standby generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling. Various generator sizes for kitchen, security, computers, HVAC, lighting, pumps, you name it we can provide a standby generator to fit.
Call PDM for a free estimate on commercial standby natural gas generator in Joliet SW Chicago suburbs.
Great job, showed up on time, very professional. – James F. in Minooka, IL
Why Choose A PDM Plumber?
PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling will go the extra mile to put any maintenance, repair or replacement worry behind you fast. Try PDM for comforting service today. We have had your back for Safety and Comfort since 1885.
Jake Mahalik, PDM Vice-President
UNION CERTIFIED TRAINING
THREE RIVERS SAFETY TRAINING
LICENSED, FULLY INSURED
RANDOM DRUG SCREENING
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
ONE YEAR REPAIR GUARANTEE
NO SURPRISE PRICING GUARANTEE
NO MESS GUARANTEE OR GET $75