Any HVAC Service Agreement Is Only As Good As The Company That Stands Behind It.
Like your car your heating, air conditioning and plumbing systems need regular maintenance. The #1 cause of breakdown & higher utilities is dirt & neglect. An annual HVAC service agreement extends equipment life, lowers utility bills, keeps warranty active and you safe.
PDM brings 139 years of worry-free experience on HVAC and plumbing equipment of all stripes. You can trust your system will remain in great shape. Plus, a service agreement practically pays for itself! Give us a call at 815-726-6264 to get started! Serving Joliet SW Chicago suburbs.
Does an HVAC service agreement make sense for you?
A VIP Service Agreement Can Pay For Itself!
"Great service. Professional, saved us from replacing whole AC unit at this time. All his efforts greatly appreciated!!!"
HVAC Service Agreement Inspections Include:
- Check heating and cooling system controls to verify proper start-up, operation and shutdown.
- Ensure that the condensate drain is not clogged.
- Lubricate moving parts, specifically fan motor.
- Ensure electrical connections are functioning properly and test the electric voltage to the motor.
- Perform thermostat-setting diagnostics.
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils.
- Confirm that refrigerant levels are correct throughout the heating and cooling system.
- Inspect the blower and associated components to ensure that they are clear and functioning correctly.
- Inspect furnace components, including gas connections and valves, and burner assembly and heat exchanger for correct function.
Annual VIP Service Agreement Only $198
Dedicated To High Standards Since 1885.
You want expert attention, highly-trained technicians and everything working in tip-top condition. You want a company that you know will always do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Our HVAC tune up maintenance plans are backed by decades of experience, top-flight personnel and our commitment to your satisfaction. Ensure your system's well-being today and into the future. Sign up for a maintenance plan today! Message us online or give us a call at 815-726-6264 to get started with safe, efficient operation.
Here are 8 Benefits of a PDM HVAC Tune up Plan
- SEASONAL MAINTENANCE: Cleaning and resetting your HVAC system to factory specs will improve efficiency, extend equipment life and help avoid emergency breakdown.
- FRONT OF THE LINE PASS: You get to "cut in line" ahead of non-members - even at the busiest times, for any plumbing, drain work, heating, or cooling repair all year long.
- DISCOUNTED TRIP CHARGE: Save $30 on a trip charge for any repair.
- DISCOUNTED REPAIR PRICING: Save 5% on any plumbing, heating, or cooling repair.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Cancel at any time for any reason with the unused portion refunded.
HVAC maintenance plans work!
Manufacturers know an HVAC system can degrade 3% per year causing the system to work harder to produce the same result. This is one reason why manufacturers can void the warranty if you fail to maintain the system.
The #1 reason for higher utility bills and breakdowns is neglect and dirt build-up on your HVAC system. Shine a light on dirty threats and catch potential system weaknesses with a regular precision tune-up. A knowledgeable PDM tech will clean, adjust, calibrate and reset your HVAC system to factory specs. This will ensure that you improve comfort in your home, increase energy efficiency, and keep the manufacturer's warranty active.
It’s clear that a plumbing, heating, and cooling maintenance plan from a trusted professional is well worth the investment. Save time, money, and headaches. PDM has your back!
Heating or cooling tune up costs. Our annual HVAC inspection is $198.
Maintenance should be performed at least once a year during the heating and air conditioning season. As a result, the expert will be able to fix any damage that the system may have sustained throughout the seasons and maintain your warranty.