Improve Your Indoor Air Filtering.
20,000 BREATHS A DAY! IS YOUR INDOOR AIR FILTERING WORKING?
Do you have rash, allergy, asthma symptoms? Did you know about 50% of all illnesses are caused by poor indoor air quality and that nearly two-thirds of indoor air problems involve the HVAC system? One possible cause is your basement or crawlspace is damp, wet, moldy and a leaky duct could bring contaminated air into your home.
Even if you don’t suffer from congestion, headaches, coughing, or watery eyes, you can choose to breathe cleaner air. Standard furnace filters do not work on two-thirds of contaminants. Indoor air contains three types of contaminants.
- Particles 35%. Pollen, dust, carpet fibers, insulation, all can trigger asthma, allergies. Dust is some combination of human skin, animal fur, allergens, lint, soil, decomposing insects, food debris, lead, arsenic, and DDT according to Time Science & Space Magazine. Conventional air filters are effective at removing most of these.
- Gases and odors 31%. Volatile organic compounds (VOC) are released from construction materials, furnishings, cleaning products, paint, aerosol sprays, candles, even air fresheners!
- Biological mold/germ contaminants 34%. Dust mites, toxic mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and fungi live inside your home too.
AIR FILTERING WORKS. 5 WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH & COMFORT.
Clean Air Duct & Dryer Vent
Humidifier Helps Immune System
- Dry winter air can increase your likelihood of getting sick.
- Viruses that cause colds & flu thrive in low humidity making people more susceptible to infection.
- Dry air also increases heating bills up to 20% more.
- Learn more of whole home air humidifier benefits.
3 Ways Germicidal UV Light Works
- A germicidal UV light penetrates 99% of mold, virus and bacteria to prevent them from reproducing.
- Remove food, pet and “people” odors by changing smelly VOC molecules into harmless water vapor and CO2.
- UV light is safely located in your furnace-ac duct system where it can give the most protection and pose zero threat to you.
- Learn more.
Want Hospital-Grade Air Cleaner?
- Remove air-borne allergens and feel better about the air you breathe.
- The media air filter is part of your HVAC system and uses the circulating fan to clean the air without increasing your monthly energy bills.
- Learn more of air filtration. Honeywell air purifier air cleaner. Hepa air purifier.