Fast, Reliable Sewer Cleaning Since 1885.
Foul odors or gurgling sounds coming from your drains?
Slow drain or worried about tree roots penetrating old sewer pipes? From drain sewer cleaning to preventative maintenance to video inspections to quality sewer drain cleaning and repairs, our team of drain professionals is on the job. You’ll receive expertise and state-of-the-art technology to provide you with the results you need right away. Let PDM get your drains flowing in the right direction, fast.
Removing Sewer Tree Roots
Slow draining sinks, showers, bathtubs, gurgling drain noises, toilets backing up, sewer odors—may be common clogs, they may also be related to large trees. Learn how to remove tree roots from sewer.
Call the drain experts at PDM for fast help.
Standard insurance policies usually don’t cover sewer line damage, whether caused by tree roots or otherwise.
Sewer Cleaning In The Old Days Used Dogs And Rats.
In the early years, before specialized equipment came along to help clean sewer piping, one unique approach for drain cleaning was practiced: First a rat was caught and put in a cage which was set down in the invert of the sewer at a manhole.
Second, a rat terrier dog was put into the next downstream manhole with a tag line tied to it. When the dog sensed the presence of the rat, he would run up through the sewer towards the cage … dragging the tag line with him.
The dog was then lifted to the surface and the tag line used to pull through a rope — which, in turn, was used to insert heavier tools into the sewer pipe for drain cleaning.
In 1885 Chicago became the first city to have a comprehensive sewer system. That was the time PDM began as a full service hardware store, the Statue of Liberty came ashore in June from France and Coca Cola was invented.
Your Drain & Sewer Cleaning Experts for Homes or Businesses Since 1885.
You’ll be washing, rinsing and flushing again in no time. Whether you own a home, or own or manage commercial business, PDM has the knowledge and tools to get the job done right.
Why Neighbors Prefer the PDM Sewer Cleaning Team:
- Masters of drains and sewers – Friendly, kinda neat freaks specialize in plumbing, drain and sewer services. Equipped to quickly detect and resolve any sewer or drain line problem.
- Warranties and customer satisfaction – Honest, simple, reliable warranties that are among the best in the industry.
- Respect for your home or business – We’re kinda of a neat freak. You can always expect us to protect your flooring while we’re at work and clean up.
- Super service trucks – Trucks are loaded with drain snakes, pipe locators, high-pressure water jetting equipment, video inspection tools, root cutters, drain treatments, and all the other necessary tools to handle any job with ease and speed.
- Trusted drain technicians – We undergo thorough training, background checks and random drug tests before we step foot in your home or place of business. We will always arrive in professional uniforms.
- Educate, inform – We strive to keep you as informed as possible about what we find. You’ll know when we’re on our way, a photo of who is coming and short bio.
- Flat-rate pricing – Our team charges by the job, not the hour. We’ll inspect the problem ourselves and offer an honest quote using our menu price book. No hidden fees or a low quote that changes at the end of your service. We have your back!
- Planned maintenance – Monthly, quarterly, and yearly drain and plumbing maintenance programs are available. We even offer free on-site inspections as well as discounts for routine cleaning services.
- Commercial roof drain service for repair, install and clean.
Call the oldest drain sewer cleaning team for help with any drain including clogs, cracks, grease, even commercial roof drains. Phone 815-726-6264 for master drain cleaning in the greater Bolingbrook, Homer Glen, Joliet, New Lenox, Plainfield, IL area since 1885.