Airborne viruses can live in the air for hours.
What if you could reduce flu, cold and Covid-19 particles to almost zero? We know that we'd jump at the chance to protect our family and guests! Our air purifier testing found 99.4% of SARS-CoC-2 (Covid-19) virus was inactivated after 30 minutes in test chamber. Just running your furnace fan helps purify building air.
Sanitize your air, breathe easier with the best building air purifier.
Protect your health with one of the best air purifying device on the market. Actively purifies commercial space or the whole house by killing mold, bacteria and viruses, as well as reducing allergens, odors, smoke and other particulates in the air with its maintenance-free design.
The top recommendations to reduce virus spreading through HVAC modifications are:
- Install systems that increase circulation of outside air
- Use a MERV 11 or MERV 13 filter
- Install ultraviolet germicidal irradiation
Having additional or more sophisticated filtration systems ensure that your HVAC system combats further spreading of viruses. Using these top methods will help you not only reduce virus spread, they will also promote good indoor air quality. To find out more about modifying your HVAC system to reduce virus spread, contact us today.
Most UVGI methods can greatly reduce the spread of the virus, eliminating over 95% of the virus in some cases. The best way to apply UVGI to a recirculating airstream is to install it right past the return filter and before the heating and cooling coils. Having the UVGI installed in a way that it is positioned to see up to the cooling coils and drain pan is also beneficial as it can provide additional sanitization that way. To learn more about getting UVGI installed in your HVAC system, contact us today.
To purify air in a room you can:
- Introduce outside air
- Run your AC
- Use an air purifier
Some ways to purify the air in your room are simple and can be implemented through small changes, such as being more conscious about taking off your shoes and grooming your pets. Additionally, you can use beeswax candles and alternative cooking oils. Although, one of the most effective ways to purify your air is with an air purifier. Contact us today to get an air purifier for your home.
Looking to do all you can to minimize flu and common cold concerns?
- As the air flows past the Air Purifier it emits positive and negative ions, creating a plasma region that actively purifies the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space.
- When these ions are injected into the air stream, they break down passing pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor.
- As ions come in contact with viruses, bacteria or mold, they remove the hydrogen molecules – without them, the pathogens have no source of energy and will die.
- The ions also attach to allergens like pollen and other unwanted particles, causing them to band together until they are large enough to be caught by your ventilation system’s air filter.
- You’ll find the advanced IAQ technology provides the most effective air cleaning method. Other common air purification technologies require ongoing maintenance with bulb/cell replacement every year or two, increasing the cost of ownership.
- Our air purifiers have no harmful byproducts, and most models require no ongoing maintenance and have no replacement parts. In fact, with the patent-pending self-cleaning design, you can enjoy years of maintenance-free performance.
- In the winter a whole home humidifier also helps your immune system stay strong.
World’s first self-cleaning design.
- Proven technology – over 100,000 installations
- Actively purify the whole house!
- Kill mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduce allergens, odors, smoke and particles
- Maintenance free
- No replacement parts savings
- Self-cleaning design
- Can be wired so you know it is always working
- Installs in any air conditioning or heating system
- HVAC duct-mount up to 12 tons 4800 CFM
- Three-year warranty, call for details
- We're taking $100 OFF this incredible air purifying system for a limited time
- Order today, call (815) 726-6264
Air sanitizer solutions for:
- Medical, Dental, Veterinary
- Hair Salons
- Homes, Senior Centers
We're taking $100 OFF this incredible air purifying system for a limited time, and with its maintenance-free design, you'll be saving money over traditional filter or UV based systems. Give your local air quality professionals at PDM a call to learn more and schedule your installation for better health today. Contact PDM today for free advice. Call (815) 726-6264.
Is your furnace humidifier working to help your immune system fight the flu?
Dry indoor air increases the transmission rate of airborne cold, flu and COVID-19 viruses.
A whole house humidifier reduces the transmission rate of airborne viruses by adding moisture back into your home's air. Keeping the humidity in your home between 30-60% will help reduce the negative effects of dry indoor air like dry skin, chapped lips, bloody nose, and sore throats. Dry, heated indoor air without a humidifier normally is 20% relative humidity, less than desert air.
Clean and maintain your furnace and whole-home humidifier for added comfort and lower heating bills while improving your immune system.
Call the oldest indoor comfort specialist.
Let the PDM Comfort Team help improve your Indoor Air Quality. PDM has been serving the greater Bolingbrook, Homer Glen, Joliet, New Lenox and Plainfield, IL areas for 136 years. Contact PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling today for free advice. Call (815) 726-6264.