Breathe easier, improve indoor air quality
Protect you and your family’s health with one of the best air purifying device on the market, without breaking the bank! Actively purifies the whole house by killing mold, bacteria and viruses, as well as reducing allergens, odors, smoke and other particulates in the air with its maintenance-free design.
- Air purifying device that installs in any furnace-air conditioning system.
- Ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air, creating a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
- Uses patented technology, called needle-point bi-polar ionization, to create equal amounts of positive and negative ions.
- When these ions are injected into the air stream, they break down passing pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor.
- When ions come in contact with viruses, bacteria or mold, they remove the hydrogen molecules – without them, the pathogens have no source of energy and will die.
- The ions also attach to allergens like pollen and other particles, causing them to band together until they are large enough to be caught by your IAQ ventilation system’s air filter.
You’ll find the advanced technology provides the most effective air purification method. Other common air purification technologies require ongoing maintenance with bulb/cell replacement every year or two, making the cost of ownership undesirable.
Our air purifiers have no harmful byproducts, and most models require no ongoing maintenance and have no replacement parts. In fact, with the patent-pending self-cleaning design, you can enjoy years of maintenance-free performance.
- Proven technology – over 100,000 installations
- Actively purify the whole house!
- Kill mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduce allergens, odors, smoke and particles
- Maintenance free
- No replacement parts savings
- Self-cleaning design
- Can be wired so you know it is always working
- Installs in any air conditioning or heating system
- Three-year warranty` call for details
At this time COVID-19 virus has not been made available for testing. However, the family of products have been proven through independent lab testing to significantly reduce a wide variety of pathogens and viruses similar to coronavirus in the breathing zone and on hard non-porous surfaces. It is important to note that we make no medical claims.
4 low cost ways to improve your indoor air quality.
- Remove/clean or limit the source of pollution–whether it is mold or animal dander or VOC products. This is usually the best way to improve the quality of your indoor air.
- Ventilate your home–filling your home with fresh air, when possible, helps reduce pollutants inside. Ventilation can mean opening windows and doors or having bathroom and kitchen fans exhaust to the outdoors. A whole home fan is a great idea. It replaces all the air in your home quickly and easily.
- Change furnace air filters monthly or when dirty. Dirty filters can reduce air flow by 60% and stress you HVAC system!
- Adjust humidity levels to be between 30 and 50 percent. This is true in the humid summer and dry winter. Air conditioning helps remove humidity. And if you need more help, especially for basements, PDM offers dehumidifying solutions. In the winter a whole home humidifier helps your immune system stay strong.
Freshen up your air.
We’re taking $100 OFF this incredible air purifying system for a limited time, and with its maintenance-free design, you’ll be saving money over traditional filter or UV based systems. Give your local air quality professionals at PDM a call to learn more and schedule your installation for better health today.
Let the PDM Clean Team help improve your Indoor Air Quality. PDM has been serving the greater Bolingbrook, Homer Glen, Joliet, New Lenox and Plainfield, IL areas since 1885. Contact PDM today for free advice. Call 815-726-6264.Hot Water Heater Problems Gas & Electric » « How to drain and flush water heater