We offer gas and electric tank-type units, as well as tankless, copper-tube water heaters, storage tanks and solar water heating systems. Gas water heaters with atmospheric, power vent, direct vent, induced draft and powered direct vent units.
Your water heater installation includes:
- Quality Ruud professional water heater. A leader in energy efficiency, performance and reliability plus industry-leading warranties. Energy Star models for home and business.
- Solid warranty – 1, 6 or 10 year limited parts and labor insurance and 6, 8 or 12 year limited tank warranty.
- Safety first. Replacing is one thing, but is your existing water heater installed to current safety codes? PDM plumbers are state licensed and will make sure your water heater is safely installed to code.
- Clean your chimney base of all debris and see if the flue pipe from the new heater is pitching up toward the chimney to keep you safe.
- Change any parts needed within three feet of your water heater. Some companies quote a cheap price and then add-on charges.
- Designed to look great. We don’t use cheap flexible copper water connectors. We solder copper fittings designed for your unique job.
- Ensure sufficient draft upstream to make sure deadly carbon monoxide gases leaves your home or business.
- Test emergency gas, electric and water shut-off valves. We also test the temperature and pressure relief valve, gas and water leaks, even carbon monoxide for safe operation.
- Prevent painful hot water scalding by setting water temperature around 120 degrees.
- Clean up the work area, many times better than when we began. Surprisingly that’s not always the case with other companies, they leave you a mess. If we leave a mess you get $75.
- Free removal of your old water heater, $25 value.
- Recycle your old equipment. Every little bit helps.
- You could be liable if an unlicensed, uninsured worker gets hurt on your property. PDM protects you. We’re licensed, bonded, insured.
Fast water heater service, usually within two hours.
Call the Water Heater King for neat, honest service.
Options clients have chosen for safety and comfort.
Tired of waiting for hot water?
With a PDM Comfort Series Instant Hot Water System you’ll enjoy hot water from the moment you turn on the hot water faucet. You’ll also save up to 16,000 gallons of water each year and use less energy than it takes to run a 25-watt light bulb…to say nothing of the tremendous ecological benefit that goes along with it.
A re-circulating pump that attaches directly to your heater.
Requires no additional wiring or electrical expense. The pump keeps the water in your pipes moving, resulting in a constant availability of hot water without the wait or the waste! Turn the shower on and get hot water.
Have you noticed a continuous dripping of a temperature and pressure (T&P) relief valve or dripping faucets and leaking toilet tank fill valves, even noisy water hammer in the pipes? The cause can be thermal expansion of heated water. A buildup of unusually high water pressure can create a number of annoying and potentially dangerous problems.
When dangerous water pressures build up in a water heater, internal parts may fail such as the internal flues, fittings or water connections. If a flue way collapses it can lead to the potential release of toxic gases. Thermal expansion can even lead to a bulging hot water heating tank and may void the manufacturer’s warranty.
If you noticed any of these symptoms, tell us and we can install a small expansion tank above your water heater to relieve unsafe water pressure build-up. It’s simple and easy.
WAGS valve can automatically shut off water and gas
WAGS – a water and gas safety valve, can automatically turn off water before becoming a flood and shut off gas feeds before disaster can strike. Great insurance against the unexpected. Add now and save.
WATER ALARM gives you added protection.
Invest in a water alarm and minimize the risk of water damage. Easy convenient alarm can be set near water heaters, washing machine, sinks, sump pit, anywhere you’re concerned about water.
Call PDM Plumbing for trusted help today. 815-207-4111.