Joliet Water Softener Repair & Install
WATER SOFTENER & WATER CONDITIONER REPAIR
Hard Water Filter Service Since The Early 1900's.
For nearly 100 years, our family owned business has been providing providing hard water solutions. Get the best water softener and water conditioning repair service to Joliet SW Chicago Suburbs.
If your water softener has issues and needs to be inspected or repaired, give us a call. We service all major brands including Culligan water softener, Fleck water softener, GE water softener, Kenmore water softener, Kinetico water softener. PDM will inspect your water softener top-to-bottom to learn what needs fixing, what needs maintaining & what can wait. We know Soft Water Systems! We’re licensed, insured, background checked and have random drug testing for your protection. PDM is a member of the Better Business Bureau – with an A+ rating!
For fast water softener repair and water softener maintenance help call PDM plumbers at 815-726-6264.
BEST WATER SOFTENER INSTALLATION & WATER CONDITIONING
Skip the spa – the key to soft skin, shiny hair, and sweet smelling, fluffy clothes and laundry just might be your plumber and a new water softener. Since the early 1900’s, water softener installation has been a part of our business. Why? Because hard water is more than an irritation. It sticks to everything. Hard water minerals join with soap to make a sticky paste that clings to your skin, hair, clothes, sinks, tubs and makes cleaning difficult and more costly.
- A little softness goes a long way for home and business.
- Hotel, grocery, retail, food service — Quality water for aesthetics and extended equipment life and towels, sheets, easier cleaning, happier guests.
- Office buildings — heating system, pre-treatment, tenant convenience, and basic housekeeping.
- Water filtration as a reverse osmosis and deionization pre-treatment.
Life is a whole lot easier with a new water softener for your home or business. We'll custom design a water softener system for you. Hand solder water piping and test for safe operation.
Benefits of a Water Softener.
Everything that touches water – like clothes, towels, bed sheets, bathing and cooking, even water appliances – improves.
- Soft water for softer skin, hair, cleaning, laundry, dishwashers, and yes, boilers.
- Hard water scale reduction and savings in detergent and hot water.
- Save with fewer repairs while extending the life of water appliances.
- PDM plumbers understand water softener operation and can help with any water softener need.
Contact a locally-owned shop with 100 years of water softener experience for free advice on your commercial water softener or home water softener system,
I want to compliment Dan, the plumber that replaced my water heater and moved the water softener for my new floor Mon. and Tues. of this week. He did beautiful work and was very prompt completing the job. He was friendly and polite. Thank you for the great service. I will definitely use your company in the future.” — Marge S.
Honey, Why Did I Have To Wash My Hair Twice?
A True Vacation Story
Chris, a PDM Senior Technician and his wife Keri recently drove to Appleton, Wisconsin to visit an old friend and her beautiful new home. The next morning Keri stepped into a shiny ceramic shower with glass doors. Keri washed her hair once and felt like it wasn’t quite clean so she added more shampoo and washed a second time. She came out of the bathroom and told me about the bad shampoo and how she had to use twice the amount to get her hair feeling cleaner.
Somehow, the soap, shampoo and conditioner didn’t seem to work as it did at home. Then it hit us. Maybe Beth doesn’t have a water softener? Sure enough, a quick check of the basement showed no softener.
At breakfast we told Beth how much easier her life will be with a water softener. Her skin and hair will be smoother and softer after a shower or bath because soap lathers and rinses easier.
At home, we find that our softener allows us to use 1/3 less detergent and better yet, our clothes are brighter and whiter. Keri mentioned that having a softener is like having a Scrubbing Helper – no more unsightly rings, stains or mineral build-up to darken your sinks, tile, shower doors or your day.
I told Beth that hard water allows mineral build-up in water appliances and pipes. A softener keeps the pipes open and free flowing and increases appliance life like hot water heaters, dishwashers and wash machines. And the bonus is that a softener works with well or city water. For more information phone PDM at 815-726-6264
Hard water is more than an irritation. Hard water minerals stick to everything. They join with soap to make a sticky paste that clings to your skin, hair, clothes, sinks, tubs and more.
BENEFITS OF WATER SOFTENER
Softer, spa smooth skin & shiny, manageable hair
- Instead of washing away completely, hard water minerals and soap particles cling to your skin and hair.
- If you wash your hair/body twice to feel cleaner you know what we mean.
Who doesn’t like fluffy towels and softer clothes and linens?
- A softener will make your laundry stay softer, brighter and last longer. Plus use less soap.
- You don’t have to accept hard water problems as a way of life.
Household cleaning is a breeze.
- Stop fighting the hard water battle. A water softener is a Scrubbing Helper.
- Prevents build-up on faucets. Reduces soap scum and white film. Save by using less cleaning products.
- Water heater, plumbing appliances last up to 30% longer.
PDM installed some of the first water softeners. Call for free soft water advice and estimate. 815-726-6264