Smart home devices add control, convenience & safety. Your home thermostat controls about 50 percent of your utility bill.
- While a Nest thermostat is well known, Consumer Reports says a Honeywell RTH9590WF is easier to use. Wi-Fi smart thermostat gives you comfort and energy efficiency all year long from anywhere with a smartphone or computer.
- Smart alerts can notify you of changing weather or give you gentle maintenance reminders.
- Smart response knows when you are home to set your thermostat to your desired temperature.
- Experience the latest in smart comfort control from a company you can trust. Honeywell has been a leader in thermostats for over 100 years.
- The rule of thumb: you’ll save about 1 percent of total heating (or cooling) costs per degree of heat you do without over eight hours. A programmable thermostat can pay for itself quickly.
PDM Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Since 1885 can connect your new residential or light commercial thermostat to your wireless network where you can access your temperature control from any internet device, anytime, anywhere in the world. Learn more about Wi-Fi Thermostats.