Whole House Fan Cools Quickly
REMOVE HEAT & ODORS FAST.
- Whole house exhaust fan can drop room temperatures up to 10 degrees in minutes with 15 to 60 air changes per hour!
- Use up to 80% less electricity than your ac system with a new whole house two speed ventilation fan.
- You do the math for a great return on your investment and added comfort with whole house fan ventilation.
- Phone 815-726-6264 for a free PDM whole house fan estimate.
VENTILATION – GOOD AIR IN, BAD AIR OUT
- Ventilating a home by opening doors and windows may not always be feasible due to security reasons or outdoor noise levels, rain, snow or weather conditions.
- Mechanical ventilation allows a quiet, energy efficient way to exchange stale, unhealthy indoor air for fresh, outside air throughout your entire home in an energy-efficient way 365 days a year.
PROTECT YOUR HEALTH
- Excess humidity is a breeding ground for mold and mildew and trouble.
- Humidity causes condensation build up on windows, destroying their finishes and structural integrity.
- A whole-home ventilation fan works with other indoor air quality solutions to minimize moisture dangers.
CONTROL YOUR WELL BEING
- The American College of Allergists say 50% of illnesses grow from poor indoor air quality. I
- Colds, flu, allergies and asthma sickness.
- Put dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, viruses, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other airborne pollutants where they belong— outside your home.
CONTROL YOUR COMFORT ADD MORE FRESH AIR
- A whole-home ventilation system can help you control the way your home feels— and the way it smells.
- Not only does it remove air that’s uncomfortably humid from your home, it helps you exchange odors caused by pets, cooking and everyday activities with fresh, clean-smelling outdoor air.