Does the start of your day begin in the shower, 365 days a year? Did you know the average U.S. household washes a whopping 11,680 dishes each year. By choosing your household faucets and showerheads wisely, your family can begin water conservation efforts immediately.
Are you interested in doing your small share in conserving water without sacrificing much in performance?
Act today with a simple water-saving aerator at the end of your faucet or a new bath faucet or kitchen faucet for a noticeable change to your room.
- Moen Kitchen & Bath faucets
- Water-saving 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate –
- 32% reduction in water use compared to standard 2.2 gpm faucets.
- No more fingerprints or water spots with this spot resist stainless faucet
- 3 spray function kitchen pullout faucet
- Ask about lifetime Moen warranty
How many showers do you take in a week? New Showerhead offers 1.75 gpm giving you water saving and a comforting shower.