Joliet Toilet Repair & Replacement
140,000 TOILET FLUSHES IN A LIFETIME!
The toilet bowl is a place of transition with a graceful shape. Painted porcelain standing solid on the floor. Atop the bowl a cistern rises, a water reservoir gushing waste to another place, far, far away.
Over the past 133 years, PDM Plumbing has been a trusted water closet expert, working to complete every toilet repair or replacement job the right way, not the easy way. Let the oldest toilet expert improve your hard working toilet comfort. PDM toilet experts have seen and done it all…
- Replacing a toilet
- Smart toilets for hands free comfort
- Toilet tank repair
- Leaking or cracked toilet
- Toilet running, toilet fill valve repair
- Toilet flush valve
- Toilet flange repair
- Toilet mold problem
- Unclog toilet
- Urinal repair, Urinal valve, Urinal sloan valve repair
- Replacing a urinal
Call a trusted neighbor for fast SW Chicago Suburbs Joliet toilet repairs or replacement today.
Is Your Toilet Leaking?
SAVE WATER BY DETECTING AND FIXING LEAKS
The Environmental Protection Agency estimate 20-40% of toilets leak!
Check for toilet tank leaks.
- Add food color to the toilet tank and wait 30 minutes.
- Then check the toilet bowl to see if coloring appears. If you see colored water, your toilet leaks.
- Flush the toilet promptly to make sure tank is not stained.
Toilet flapper is usually the cause of tank leak.
- Toilet flappers last about five years—unless you’re using those white puck-like toilet bowl cleaning tablets. Then you may find that your flapper is leaking in two years or less!
- Touch the flapper. If the coloring from your flapper gets on your fingertips, your flapper is deteriorating and needs to be replaced.
You also can check your overall water usage by monitoring your water meter over a 2-hour period when no water is being used. Does the meter keep inching up?
Call the best for fast SW Chicago Suburbs Joliet toilet service today. PDM Plumbing gladly make house calls!