Plainfield Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Services By PDM
Good People Delivering On Your Schedule
Your PDM mechanical advisor will set your equipment back to factory specifications so you can focus on things that matter.
If your comfort system is making noises or not working properly, call a PDM plumbing, furnace and air conditioner translator. We’ll educate you and have your best interest at heart.
Rudy Mahalik, Jr., PDM Chairman
Why Choose Us
Length Of Time In Business
It was in 1890 when a Plainfield native, A.C. Dillman, became a partner of PDM. Even today one partner lives in the Plainfield neighborhood. We know the Plainfield community and will be here when needed.
Licensed & Insured
- IL Dept. of Public Health Lic. 055001549
- RPZ Backflow Certified Testing
- EPA Certified #NAT-43552-1
- Fully Insured $5M
- Readers’ Choice – Plainfield Sun
Outstanding Business Service Award – Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce
- Safety Award – TRMA & SMACNA
- IL Centennial Award – Over 100 Years Of Continued Service
“Without exception, we have been well-satisfied with out relationship with PDM. They respond to our calls in a timely manner, their cost estimates are competitive and on target, and the quality of their work is excellent.” – – Gary Bradbury, See more.
PDM Has Offered Trusted, Safe Service To Plainfield Since 1885
Guaranteeing your comfort and adding value to your life has always been our goal. Call 815-436-4400 for neat, smart plumbing and HVAC service.
What You Can Expect From PDM
Who We Are And What We Stand For
- Who we work with. For 130 years PDM residential experts have cared for your water, drain and indoor air needs. PDM also plans, builds and delivers commercial mechanical services. Experienced and ready to serve 24/7.
- How we work: PDM raises the bar in quality standards and many times go beyond code. We test our work and make it look good. We’ll treat you with the same respect we would expect others to show toward our family. And if children are present we’ll be extra careful.
- Success & reviews:
Finding someone you trust is never easy. These clients had success with PDM.
- “My daughter and I are very pleased with the work you did for us. I will continue to highly recommend you to all my co-workers and friends.” Marge N.
- “Service is really where PDM separates themselves from other contractors I have worked with over the past 25 years.” – W. Thompson, Lockport Township High School – Read more
- What to expect. Screened for your protection. You’ll open your door to a smiling, uniformed expert wearing shoe covers. We’ll inspect your system, diagnose the problem and offer an upfront price. Your technicians are background checked with random drug testing to increase on-the-job safety, ensure quality services. And if we do not clean up the work area, you get $75.
- Job safety. We understand the importance of protective equipment and site safety from housekeeping, fire prevention, material handling and fall protection. PDM plumbers and heating/ac techs have Three Rivers Safety Training and more. You won’t go wrong. Guaranteed.