PDM Plumbing Heating Cooling Provide Helpful Green Tips
(Newswire.net — July 17, 2017) Joliet, Illinois — Drains are not a garbage can.
Toys, snakes, you name it, PDM drain cleaning in Joliet has found many different items that clog or damage drain pipes over the last 100 years. Blocked sewage can surge up through sinks, floor drains, toilets, disposals and make for a very messy problem. PDM plumbers advise what not to put down the drain …
- Bags, paper, cardboard, rags or sticks
- Motor oil, transmission fluids, anti-freeze or other toxic chemicals
- Paints, turpentine, nail polish, polish remover
- Corrosive substances that are either acidic or caustic
- Needles and sharp items
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Fats, oils & grease builds up in pipes over time
- Coffee grinds
- Egg shells
- Produce stickers
- Chunks of garbage
- Disposable diapers
- Feminine hygiene products
- Paper towels
- Flushable cat litter
Any solid matter that is put down the toilet or drainpipe can cause blockages in both the public sewer or a personal drain leading to: raw sewage overflowing in a home or a neighbor’s home; an expensive and unpleasant cleanup; potential contact with disease-causing organisms.
PDM Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been feeling their way through tough clogged sewer piping since 1885. PDM Joliet drain cleaning technicians get drains flowing in the right direction, fast. Their experienced, on-time help and the right drain cleaning equipment are used to protect the health and safety of people.
Fast and economical way to open clogged sewer drains.
- A common way to open blocked drains is with electro-mechanical power-snake rodding equipment. It has a flexible steel cable with an attached blade that rotates through pipes to dislodge blockages.
- If a job requires high pressure water jetting service, PDM drain cleaning will cover this need.
- Plus video pipe sewer camera service can take the guesswork out of drain & sewer repairs and blockages.
- PDM has what it takes for sewer cleaning, sewer piping repair and new installation.
Planned Maintenance Program. If there have been similar draining emergencies in the past on a property, PDM licensed plumbers can help prevent them from happening again in the future. Regular drain cleaning helps lessen blockages, which can result in unsanitary conditions in a home or business.
Learn more about this sewer cleaning company in Joliet, IL by visiting their website at www.pdmsince1885.com or by calling 1-815-726-6264.They have various plumbing, heating and cooling services and have been providing professional services since 1885.
About PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling
PDM Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has assembled an award-winning team to carry on its 132-year tradition of offering trusted and dependable HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning and repair for homes, businesses and government facilities. Every service call is backed by a customer satisfaction guarantee. To learn more about the services and history of PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling in Joliet, IL, visit their website at www.pdmsince1885.com or call 1-815-726-6264.
PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling
467 Ruby Street
Joliet, Illinois 60435