Growing up in the last 130 years allows you to say you’ve seen and done it all.
- You saw the Statue of Liberty came alive in New York while Chicago created the first comprehensive sewage system. (1885)
- The first steam boilers were invented (1880’s) and the first electric fan. (1889)
- Saw Wright brothers first flight in 1903 and the1909 Model-T Ford car.
- 1919 brought Chicago’s first air conditioned movie house.
- 1926 Joliet Rialto Theater cooled guests with fans that blew over ice.
- 1920 siphoned toilet was massed produced.
- 1930’s hot air furnace units became available and in 1937 PDM installed Joliet’s first air conditioned church.
One of the most important traits of a plumbing-mechanical contractor is the ability to collaborate. Since 1885 PDM has offered you a top-notch team of plumbing and HVAC professionals. We listen, offer honest solutions and guarantee our workmanship. Call a highly recommended mechanical contractor and get back to normal fast.