Best AC & Heating Installation Joliet SW Chicago Suburbs
Consumer Reports Says Finding A Qualified HVAC Contractor Is Your Most Important Choice.
LIFETIME WARRANTY & TOP-OF-THE-LINE HVAC INSTALLATION
After installing some of the first central air conditioning & furnace systems 80 years ago, we’ve seen HVAC brands come and go. We’ll offer you our best advice for your home or business. An experienced AC & Heating installation technicians will help you:
- Determine if replacing your current system is really your best option.
- Learn the ins and outs of choosing the latest energy efficient air conditioning and furnace system for your lifestyle. Remember, a quality HVAC installation is more important than a brand.
- Best industry lifetime warranties*. Our most efficient air conditioning and furnace unit offers lifetime limited protection for the compressor and heat exchanger to the original, registered*, single-family, homeowner of a properly with a matched high-efficiency system. If a compressor or heat exchanger fails, we will replace the failed unit with a comparable Amana brand product at no cost.
- Easy financing – enjoy a new central air conditioning system from $75 a month for qualified buyers.
- Free advice & pricing. Call the Joliet area’s oldest heating & cooling contractor for trusted HVAC Installation. Ask about the latest green rebates and free estimate. Call 815-726-6264.
New furnace installation
My furnace was not auto-lighting, therefore not heating the house. I called PDM and they responded within a few hours.
After diagnosing the problem, the technician was able to answer all of my questions and he explained in detail what my options were for repair. My furnace (at 22 years old) was in need of a major overhaul. I chose to have a completely new system installed. I am very happy with the results.
PDM’s technicians are very skilled and professional and the job was completed at a very reasonable cost.” – Kurt C.
What Is The Best HVAC Brand?
Most HVAC systems have a similar life cycle with quality HVAC installation and maintenance.
Green ComEd & Nicor Rebates Up To $670 & Finance From $75/Month.
Browse New Quiet Energy Efficient Furnaces & Air Conditioner Systems
YOUR THERMOSTAT CONTROLS 50% OF YOUR UTILITY BILL.
Size-wise, the thermostat to your HVAC heating and air conditioning system is fairly small. Yet this small device is obviously a major player in the control of your energy costs. Learn why you’ll love a new Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat.
According to the Department of Energy, if you set your thermostat back 10 to 15 degrees for eight hours, you can save 5 to 15 percent a year on your heating and cooling bills.
Call PDM for free estimate on a new central air conditioning and furnace installation. Phone 815-726-6264.