A Busy Journey. A Moment of Calm.

Being faced with a mechanical problem is never easy.

Award Winning Joliet Plumbing & HVAC Contractor

If you need a trusted expert who is polite and shows real initiative to make you comfortable, try PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. We’ll give you a moment of calm and change your world by rolling up our sleeves and getting to work.

Super polite PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling craftsmen offer rock solid advice on what needs maintaining, what needs fixing or replacing & what can wait.

Call for top-notch plumbing & mechanical service today. 90% of your calls are handled on the same day; we’re working on the other 10%! The PDM Clean Team is licensed, bonded, insured & background checked. And we clean up! Serving SW Chicago Suburbs. Call 815-726-6264.