How’s the quality of your water?
Even if your water is crystal clear, you may have a problem from pollutants like lead and bacteria that can adversely affect the quality of your water.
Do You Buy Bottled Water?
If you do you must trust the quality and like the taste of bottled water over your tap.
You have to admit, bottle water is inconvenient when it comes to buying, storing and moving it from one place to another. Include the added cost and environmental concerns of unfriendly plastic being dumped into landfills and you begin scratching your head wondering if you should invest in a quality water filter for your home.
Reverse osmosis (RO) water filter is used by many water bottling plants and industries needing ultra-refined water.
Reverse osmosis can make your tainted water disappear fast. We offer a quality commercial grade reverse osmosis water filter – the most convenient and thorough filtering method.
How does reverse osmosis work?
Water pressure forces water molecules through a 0.0001 micron semi-permeable spiral wound membrane removing contaminants. An important part of reverse osmosis is that substances left behind are automatically flushed down a drain so contaminants don’t build up in the system like most water filtering devices.
What value do you place on convenience?
Add lower water cost, environmental concerns, and most importantly, quality assurance (some bottled water is filtered for taste only), and a reverse osmosis filter is your answer.
$50 OFF new RO filtering system.
- You’ll receive unlimited filtered water that’s clean, clear, and fresh tasting right from your fauce
- Convenient, no more trips to the store
- Makes better tasting food, coffee and tea.
- Reduces lime scale build up in kettles and coffeemakers.
- May improve the color, texture of foods and reduce the amount of scum produced during cooking.
- Actual cost of home filtered water is only a few cents a gallon. Compared to bottled/delivered water (maybe $0.80 gallon) you could save hundreds of dollars a year and help pay for your initial filter investment.
- When you look at the cost over the long run, a quality home (or business) filtering system makes sense.
- A friendly, knowledgeable technician will be by to plan the filter location and piping required. He’ll explain your options and then go to work, all the while protecting your place. When done he’ll explain the system and clean up many time better than when he began.
Begin drinking clean, fresh tasting water from your faucet today. Tell a PDM Water Expert you want to take advantage of our special online $50 discount. Call 815-726-6264.