Let PDM help you get back to normal fast. PDM can help with 24/7 commercial clogged drain cleaning, repair and replacement solutions. We can design an ongoing maintenance plan to ensure your plumbing, sewer and drain systems operate properly.
In-line video sewer inspection. Take the guesswork out of sewer line cleaning and repairing. A PDM drain and sewer video camera lets you see grease buildup, leaks, broken pipe, obstructions and the best solutions.
Clogged drains. Water jetting or power rodding equipment opens drains fast. Roots, grease, you name it PDM’s experience can minimize your downtime.
Broken sewer line fixed right. When you’ve been repairing and installing sewer piping for over 100 years you learn a lot. PDM can help with:
- Cracked, broken, offset drain pipe. Damaged sewer pipes due to shifting soil, settling or frozen ground, etc.
- Corroded sewer pipes. Sewer line has deteriorated and collapsed the line.
- Sewer root problem. Bushes or tree roots have entered the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning or has damaged the line.
- Leaking sewer line joints. Seals between pipes broke, allowing water to escape.
- Off-grade drain pipe — existing drain pipes are made of substandard material and have deteriorated.
Sewer grease traps & catch basins help.
PDM can clean, repair and install your grease traps and catch basins quickly. PDM serves the needs of many commercial kitchens. We’ll get things flowing in the right direction fast.
- Grease trap plumbing tip: Help reduce service calls by not using hot water (over 140 degrees), acids, caustics, solvents, or emulsifying agents when cleaning grease traps (weekly) & interceptors. Scrape the grease trap sides, lid, and the baffles with a putty knife to remove excess grease.
Lift station maintenance.
We’ll keep your equipment in top operating condition. Your pump and impeller are tested, motor amps checked. Clean your floats, inspect check valve, alarm system and make sure your motor electrical connections are tight and parts show no signs of wear.
Rooftop drain problems?
Water backing onto or under your roof membrane and causing unwanted problems? Whether your rooftop drains are stopped up or you need to add more, PDM will get things flowing in the right direction.
- Roof drain tip. Locate drains no more than 50 feet from roof perimeter. Place drains no more than 100 feet apart. No roof area should have less than two roof drains. Horizontal pipe capacity must be checked. Cast iron roof drain piping is available in 2″, 3″, 4″, and 6″ diameters. Let PDM help avoid future roof drain leaks and inconvenience.
Flooding protection: sewer backflow valve.
In some areas, flooding can cause sewage from sanitary sewer lines to back up into buildings through drain pipes. Sewer backups cause damage that is difficult to repair and create health hazards. A good way to protect your business from sewage backup is to install sewer backflow valves, which are designed to block drain pipes temporarily and prevent flow into the building.