Air Conditioner Joliet SW Chicago Suburbs
REALIZE AC UNIT REPAIR VALUE IS MORE THAN A LOW PRICE
- Knowledgeable air conditioner repair and maintenance specialists take pride in their skills and stand by their repair work for one full year! Always courteous and thorough we'll get any air conditioning system running as efficient as possible.
- Neat. It’s in our blood to be clean and respectful in someone else’s home or business. The PDM Clean Team won’t cut corners on air conditioning repairs, job safety or leave a mess!
- Family-Friendly. You don’t want to call just anybody. We email or text a photo and short bio of your AC unit technician before arriving. You'll receive a call when your tech is on the way and let you know again exactly who will be coming before they ever step foot on your property. Your air conditioner craftsman is licensed, insured, background checked with random drug testing for your protection.
- Award Winning. Great people who care. BBB A+ Rating. Herald News Will County Readers’ Choice Award for Best Plumbing, Heat & Air Service, Best Employer. Over 300 Five Star Reviews.
AC UNIT REPAIR
Treating folks right, offering rock solid advice and quality air conditioner service has been our job for 133 years.
A friendly, well trained HVAC technician, and somewhat of a clean freak, will evaluate your AC unit top-to-bottom. Learn what needs fixing, what needs maintaining and what can wait so you can make an educated decision on what to do.
PDM Cooling will go the extra mile to put any AC units repair worry behind you fast. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed. Whatever AC comfort means to you, award winning PDM Cooling experts will help you find it. Click to call 815-726-6264 for fast, guaranteed central air condition repair.
We are ssosososososo very cold this a.m. thanks to your people … These two men worked on one of the hottest days we have had and poured (I mean poured sweat) – never stopping all day and gave us air by the afternoon!!!!! Thanks PDM Very Much!!!!” – Bob & Dot
"PDM employees are friendly, courteous, and very knowledge individuals. They do an excellent job and leave the premise better than it was prior to doing their work. Highly recommend PDM Plumbing, Heating, Cooling." -- Rich Dombrowski
MIANTAINING AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
It's Easy To Void Your Manufacturer Warranty.
- Why? Because, to keep your manufacturer's warranty valid, your heating and cooling system needs professional maintenance each year.
- The #1 reason for air conditioner failure and wasted energy is dirt and neglect. The truth is your air conditioner and heater equipment is a dirt collector. Real dirt you can see and some things you cannot see, but that you definitely need to know about.
- When your air conditioning is idle rust begins to form, fittings get loose and electrical components weaken after starting thousands of times. Dirt compromises how well your AC system can perform and your comfort goes down.
- A quality, knowledgeable HVAC tech will adjust, calibrate and reset the finer points to squeeze every ounce of efficiency and comfort from your HVAC system.
- We’ll be happy to help you or your friends lower energy bills, avoid breakdowns, and keep your warranty active with a precision AC unit cooling tune-up.
- All mechanical things need regular service. PDM Cooling technicians will maintain your air conditioner and heater the right way, not the easy way. It makes sense to spend a little for preventative maintenance now for four season comfort rather than a lot for a major ac repair and wasted energy later.
- Learn more of PDM’s Annual Health & Safety Maintenance Plan.
WHOLE HOME ATTIC FAN COOLS YOUR HOME IN MINUTES.
- With cool mornings and evenings, a green Whole House Fan can drop indoor temperatures 5 to 10 degrees with 15 to 60 air changes per hour.
- Your fan is installed in the attic and when you open a window and turn the fan on it cools, ventilates and exhausts hot stale air in minutes.
- Whole house fans can use 80% less electricity than your cooling system.
- Choose a two-speed fan for quieter operation.
- Learn more about cooling with a whole house attic fan.