ADA Bathroom Accessibility Experts
UNIVERSAL DESIGN = A BETTER LIFE FOR ALL.
Let’s face it, bathrooms are much safer for use with a walk-in bathtub. Or replace a bathtub with a walk-in shower, a shower seat, a handheld shower, a raised toilet seat, and most importantly, balance grab bars.
But how do you not choose the wrong remodeling firm?
Please understand, I’m not trying to knock my competitors. But with so much on the line, you’ve got to be practical. Common sense tells you that there are many ways to go wrong. Here are a few.
- You choose a terrific contractor, but he overextends himself and your job stretches out far, far too long.
- You meet a contractor whose real talent is salesmanship, not building. You don’t get anything like the quality of workmanship he promised.
- The crew is rude, crude, and unhelpful. You absolutely hate having them in your home.
- The contractor is fine and well-meaning—but disorganized. Things don’t happen on schedule. Measurements are wrong. Supplies don’t arrive on time. The worksite is a mess.
- Nothing specific is wrong, but you just aren’t pleased with the project.
In short, anybody can put a portfolio of beautiful pictures together. Lots of people present themselves well. Most of us have good intentions. The fact is, though, some remodelers are top-of-the-line and some aren’t.
As a 132 year old contractor PDM has a proven tract record of giving you our utmost respect and getting the job done the right way, not the easy way. PDM has the background and experience to help improve your everyday life with ADA accessible bath remodeling. PDM offers you a top-notch team who won’t cut corners and guarantee your satisfaction. One call does it all. Call PDM for practical solutions that fit your needs and budget. Let PDM help you age gracefully in your home.
Click to email PDM for a FREE bathroom safety consultation, $125 VALUE. Or click to call Rudy at 815-726-6264.
WHAT DOCTORS RECOMMEND
- Stable, wall-mounted grab bars or integrated handrails add safety and security near toilet, shower, tub, sink
- Comfort height toilet for easy on-off. Height of the bowl equals that of a standard chair
- Barrier free walk-in or roll-in wheelchair shower – nothing to step over and possibly trip on
- Shower seat for comfort and safety
- Tub to shower conversions – If stepping into a tub makes you worry about slipping, let PDM craftsmen remove your tub and create a large, safe walk-in shower
- Handheld shower comfort and convenience
- Lever handle faucet (and doors) works magic
Easy access lavatory for seated users, adapted to you, not the other way around
- Widen your doorway or move a wall for a friendly bathroom
- Wash away aches – jacuzzi tub or steam room
- Prevent hot water scalding. We’ve all experienced the sudden increase or decrease in water temperature. Read more of the dangers of hot water and anti-scalding thermostatic valve.
- See Kohler’s universal design
PDM’s ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES
1 out of 3 people over 65 will fall this year. 3 out of 4 falls happen in the bathroom. Avoid a trip to the hospital, let PDM make your home bathroom safer.
- Free site evaluation
- Therapist advised modifications
- Special senior bath remodeling discount
- Experienced professional staff
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Wide range of support services
- Well coordinated project plans
- IL Dept. of Public Health Lic. #055001549
- Fully insured, workers compensation safety
- Background checked and random drug screening for your protection
- One call does it all to conduct renovation, repair and remodeling activities in homes and businesses
- Experienced, ADA, universal design help
AWARD WINNING SERVICE SINCE 1885
Our long history of public service began when the Statue of Liberty arrived in 1885. Since then PDM has won numerous awards from diverse groups.
(1) Better Business Bureau BBB A+ Rating Award
(2) Illinois Centennial Award – 100 Years Of Continued Service – Illinois Historical Society
(3) Safety Award Winner – Three Rivers Manufacturers Association
(4) Outstanding Business Service Award – Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce & Industry
(5) Four Herald News Readers’ Choice Awards:
- Best Plumbing Service Award
- Best Heating & AC Service Award
- Best Business To Business Service Award
- Best Employer Award – Under 50 Employees