AC not cooling? Check these points before calling for service.
- Is your thermostat turned to “COOL” and below room temperature?
- Is the air flow out of your registers low? Dirty air filters can block air flow. Check your air filter and remember to close the blower door (furnace air filter door) tightly.
- Make sure all registers are not obstructed.
- Check your ac circuit breaker or fuse and power disconnect switch
- Are weeds, bushes, dirt obstructing the outdoor unit ? Wash ac condenser with a garden hose.
- Still not cooling? Call PDM for help. 815-207-4111