- Washing full loads of laundry and dishes can save 50 gallons a week.
- Fixing household water leaks saves up to 20 gallons a day.
- 5 minute shower can save 8 gallons.
- Brushing your teeth when faucet is off saves 2.5 gallons a minute.
- New efficient toilet, looks, feels and flushes better plus can save 2 gallons or more a flush per person.
- Water lawn 1 to 2 days a week instead of 5 saves up to 840 gallons a week.
Tired of smelling chlorine in your water and drying out your skin and hair? Call PDM for free water filtering advice.